Based on our expert knowledge of complex marine environments, Aquatera helps clients to sustainably harness, manage and preserve marine resources around the world.
From marine science and technical surveys to offshore/maritime operational and engineering support, we offer integrated solutions to the challenges of working in the marine environment.
As a result of an expansive portfolio of marine projects, Aquatera is:
- A leading global service provider to the offshore renewable energy sectors.
- Recognised for its international experience of offshore oil and gas operations.
- Prominent in Scotland and the rest of the UK in supporting marine licensing and wider marine spatial planning activities.
- Widely respected as an authoritative source of information, ideas and solutions to marine resource management issues.
Sectors we work in:
- Oil and gas
- Cables and pipelines
- Wave and tidal energy
- Offshore wind
- Marine heritage management