Aquatera Sustainability Ireland is hiring a Senior Consultant
Based in Ireland, Spain or remotely
Up to 37.5 hours per week
Salary to be agreed depending on skills and experience (plus pension)
Over the last 20 years Aquatera has established itself as a pioneering environmental and energy consultancy with a leading position in marine renewables. It is an award-winning company with significant achievements at home and worldwide. Aquatera specialises in environmental and operational support for marine, coastal and land-based activities. Aquatera has now established Aquatera Sustainability Ireland and is looking to grow the team.
Aquatera is seeking an experienced, knowledgeable, well-networked consultant with an engineering background and marine renewable energy expertise.
The successful consultant will work as part of a team to deliver on technical aspects of our projects. The post holder will have:
• Technical knowledge and experience in engineering and marine renewables
• Suitable qualifications in a relevant discipline
• Innovative problem solving capabilities
• Drive and initiative
• An ability to work to deadlines
• Interpersonal team working skills
• Experience of EU projects (desirable)
• Spanish language skills (desirable)
Please apply with a CV and supporting statement to: email@example.com